The following is a summary of our beliefs
- THE BIBLE — We believe the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is the verbally inspired Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16). We believe the translation for English -speakers is the King James Version. It is the Bible we use from our pulpit and in our classes.
- JESUS — We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin, and is the very Son of God. (Matthew 1:23)
- BAPTISM and THE LORD’S SUPPER — We believe that immersion baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the only two ordinances that Jesus left for His church, and that they are pictorial and memorial in nature. We believe that every born again soul should declare his/her faith through baptism by immersion in water. (Romans 6:4-5) We believe that the Lord’s Supper is to be observed as a local body, with unleavened bread and pure grape juice which memorialize his broken body and shed blood. (I Corinthians 11:23-26)
- ASSURANCE OF SALVATION — We believe that Christ keeps those who are born again eternally secure. (II Timothy 1:12; John 10:28)
- BIBLICAL SEPARATION — We believe that Christians are called to separation from worldly, sinful practices, unto a life of usefulness for Christ. (II Corinthians 6:17)
- THE LOCAL CHURCH — We believe a church is an independent, local, visible body of baptized believers whose mission is to preach and teach the gospel of salvation. (Matthew 28:18-20) (II Tim 3:16-17; II Pet 1:20-21).